Hello MTGK parents and students,
This summer we are upgrading our curriculum to be more detailed and more rigorous. Dr. Tom will be covering a year’s worth of curriculum to bring students to their next grade level. We hope you can join us for an intensive journey through the conceptual rigor of mathematics.
The summer courses will concentrate on a deeper understanding of mathematical concepts as well as on competition-level problem solving. Students should expect a heavy workload alongside their twice weekly classes. By the end of the summer, they will be able to skip one grade level of our curriculum.
In short, take our classes this summer and skip ahead this fall at MTGK!
1 hr & 15 min Classes – Twice A Week
2022 June Session || May 30 to July 3
Registration Deadline || May 25, 2022
2022 July Session || July 4 to August 7
Registration Deadline || July 1, 2022
Please give us a call at (214)-475-1966 to inquire about registration.
A summary of the summer program:
- Two summer sessions, 10 classes each session
- June and July sessions will cover different topics, students may sign up for either or both
- All classes are advanced 1 hour and 15 minute classes that can be attended online or in person
- Online payment available through PayPal, mail-in checks also accepted
- Call us at (214)-475-1966 to register in person
- Pick-up times will be available for summer packets from our office after sign-up
Why take summer classes at MTGK?
– Our curriculum is designed to build a smooth introduction and foundation for the upcoming school year.
– We adjust our materials every year to keep our curriculum updated and applicable.
– We introduce interesting problems that have not been covered in our Fall and Spring programs.
– Math is a skill that takes consistent practice to keep sharp and knowledge intact!
“Parental supervision and encouragement is appreciated if you join our program this summer. Together we want to make a big difference in their learning.”
– Dr. Tom